Monday, December 8, 2008
hi guys.just came back from my grandma house.wah so tiring.i took a quiz in facebook and the results:I'm a Rogue
I live in the darkness, the dimly lit alleys and tavern basements, attacking my enemies swiftly and mercilessly or plotting the next silent overthrow. I am a master of stealth and subterfuge, employing any which way to gain the advantage. I am an assassin, a spy, a thief, a pickpocket, a poison master - and I will vanish before your very eyes when I think I might lose. There simply aren't enough sharp things in the world to keep me thoroughly occupied, and I am more dangerous when bored. You won't find my name in history books, but rest assured I am there, weaving in and out of the shadows and manipulating the world to my needs.
hehehe so good so becareful i can kill u!
Posted by Halal Hokkien at 2:31 AM